intraHouse Team Spain After three years at Incube, intraHouse Team Spain moved into new premises at the Canarian Science and Technology Park...
Hot on the heels of FITUR, earlier this week we were invited to talk about our award-winning city.live solution and our collaboration with FIMAC on...
Panel session featuring Richard Lau at Namescon 2018 (Left). This week, intraHouse attended the Namescon conference in Las Vegas,...
Members of the Open Innovation Lab delegation at Nordic Innovation House Earlier this month we joined a delegation of 23 C-Suite individuals from...
Matilde Asian (Spanish Secretary of Tourism) and Fernando de Pablo Martín (President of SEGITTUR) talking with members of intraHouse Spain Last...
At intraHouse we are kicking off the new year gearing up to attend the international Tourism Trade Fair FITUR KNOW-HOW & EXPORT in Madrid...
‘Appy festive season from intraHouse If you’re considering an ‘appy 2018 for your business, project or event, then we’ve got just what you need to...
Jornadas Conectando Yesterday members of intraHouse Team Spain participated in the Jornadas Conectando organized by FULP. The three-day event...
III Jornadas Conectando On 26 October, members of our Las Palmas team will head to FULP to participate in the Jornadas Conectando that...
Kimchi Canarias Hello! This is Irina, communications executive at intraHouse and proud member of the Spanish team. I recently learned just how...
- Is it safer to fly or drive right now? Here’s what experts have to say #lovingtourism #tourism #driving #travel #flights #travelling #wanderlust #travelbug #traveling #explore #traveladdict #globetrotter #destination #covid19 #coronavirus #travelthursday https://t.co/5I26L4dqrb
- 3 months ago
- Once thought to be only in the purview of big #companies, the Virtual Private Network (#VPN) is the best way for your #startup to bring your #team and your #customers together under a secure umbrella. @EscalonServices looks at why your startup needs a VPN https://t.co/DLJHg3Ajfw
- 3 months ago
- Our take on digitaleurope report
- We've published a report from Brussels-based DIGITALEUROPE, on the topic of emissions reduction and ...
- Thu, 10. Sep 2020
- DigitalEurope Report provides circular economy roadmap
- The following is a report from Brussels-based DIGITALEUROPE. We are reprinting it here with the orga...
- Thu, 10. Sep 2020
- NGMN Alliance publishes second 5G white paper
- After the universally recognised NGMN 5G White Paper published in 2015, the NGMN Alliance followed u...
- Mon, 17. Aug 2020
- TikTok establishes a new European data centre in Ireland
- Back in April Roland Cloutier, global chief information security officer at TikTok spoke about the c...
- Wed, 12. Aug 2020
- Microsoft tests hydrogen fuel cells for backup power at data centres
- Mon, 10. Aug 2020
- Defining the Carbon-Footprint of the Digital Economy
- Today, people spend a vast majority of their time using digital services. Contrast the digital econo...
- Sat, 08. Aug 2020
- Vodafone’s European network to go 100 per cent green
- Vodafone has announced that its European network will be powered by 100 per cent renewable electrici...
- Wed, 29. Jul 2020
- Microsoft accelerates its digital transformation on the path to being carbon negative
- Fri, 24. Jul 2020
- Apple increases its decarbonisation targets
- Already carbon neutral today for corporate emissions worldwide, Apple plans to bring its entire carb...
- Wed, 22. Jul 2020
- Production of carbon-free green hydrogen could be cost competitive by 2030
- Tue, 21. Jul 2020
- World’s first zero carbon lithium extraction project to start in Germany
- Mon, 20. Jul 2020
- Amazon’s need for speed on the journey to a low carbon, connected future
- Sun, 19. Jul 2020